Hitched Gold $899 Myrtle Beach Wedding Package
Hitched at the Beach "Hitched Gold" Myrtle Beach Package $899
Our most popular "Hitched Gold" has been our bridal couples most favorite wedding package for over three years and offers everything you need for a beautiful & memorable Myrtle Beach area beach wedding ceremony. Choose your own music selections for your processional, sand ceremony, bride and grooms first walk and first dance. Choose your favorite colors to decorate the arch and isle way. Your personal and professional photographer will capture every moment of your ceremony, pre-ceremony & post ceremony formals to preserve your wedding memories forever. Famous poses will be offered for a wonderful post ceremony shoot of you and your guests. "Get ready for the "Myrtle Beach Jump!" (photographers are provided by Photographers at the Beach) Our Hitched Gold package is a beautiful and popular choice!
Our "Hitched Gold" package offers everything in our Hitched silver package plus use of music for your processional, photography, sand ceremony and first dance, deluxe isle decorations, ring barer ring pillow, flower girl basket, bonus 8 chairs for your elders or special guests etc.
$899 Package Includes...
- Wedding ceremony and officiant
- Floral decorated deluxe arch, choice of fabric colors
- Beautiful floral bouquet (rent, choice of colors, silk)
- Isle decorations (starfish, shells, tiki torches etc.
- Rose petal decorated carved heart in sand at ceremony location
- Professional Photographer (up to one hour) Minimum 75 High Res photos.
- Not just a HATB employee with a camera, no... we retain actual professional photographers from Myrtle Beach Photographers at the Beach in our packages to make sure your photo memories are second to none.
- Full Copyright release of your shoot delivered on thumb drive.
- Sand ceremony with keepsake unity set (includes table decorations)
- Wedding music, ceremony broadcast on pa system (your song choices)
- Up to 8 white guest chairs at the wedding arch.
- Complete, notarize and file your marriage license with the courthouse.
- Unlimited email and phone consultation with your coordinator.